Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

term 2 week 7; unit fractions

I've been at this school for about 4 years now and I have seen, heard, and learnt new things about the subjects they teach here at St Francis. This week for numeracy the goal was to order unit fractions. My hub does this learn, create, share thing. Where you learn on Monday and Tuesday create on Wednesday, and share on Thursday! Since today is Wednesday I have created a digital poster for math! Here it is!


Question: Are you able to order these unit fractions?
1/2, 1/83, 1/23, 1/42, 1/4, 1/12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post