Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Easter Sunday

On Easter Sunday I woke up at around 9:34 or something. My family joins the online mass that happens every week. The mass goes live at around 10:00. I take a huge amount of time to eat breakfast so I had to eat breakfast after the mass ended. During mass the Priest talked about how Jesus has risen from the dead after his crucifixion and how Easter is a time to commemorate how Jesus died for our sins and to pray for the people who unfortunately have lost or have Covid-19. When the mass ended I ate breakfast. And because of quarantine my family didn't do the Easter egg hunt. I don't really intend to do an Easter egg hunt. After which we asked dad to make us brownies -they were good.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie
    I really enjoyed reading your blog about how you celebrated Easter. It's great that we are still able to listen to mass even though it's in a different way in what we are used to. I hope you weren't too hungry by the end of it! Have you been doing any other baking apart from the brownies?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie
    It great that you family are still able to be part of mass in this online manner. I sent the link to online masses to my mum and she enjoys being able to connect in this way too. We are very lucky that we have son many ways to continue being connected. Did you enjoy being part of our google hangouts last week?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post