Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

term 2 week 7 reading; how to make a quality blog post - 😎😎😎

I've been at this school for about 4 years now and I have seen, heard, and learnt new things about the subjects they teach here at St Francis. This week for literacy the goal was to evaluate the effectiveness of a text for its purposes. My hub does this learn, create, share thing. Where you learn on Monday and Tuesday create on Wednesday, and share on Friday! Since today is Wednesday I have created a slide show/presentation for reading! Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post