Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

My 'Be' Word Brick!

For reading we have been learning about community, and what brings our community together, and how it's important to be a part of a community, I think it's important to be a part of a community because it surrounds you with people who can relate to you and people you can lean on when you need help or something, it can also sometimes improve your social and mental wellbeing! 

We also had to read a text that was based on the Beatitudes from the Bible. I had a choice to make either my own 'be' poem, a words brick, or to plan an event for your community (hypothetically of course). I chose to do a word brick. Here is my reading create!

Question: Are you a part of a community? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post