Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

would you rather

WOULD YOU RATHER BE A ZOO KEEPER OR A SPY
I would rather be a zoo keeper because I could interact with animals other than online UNO players. Animals are a bit ambiguous, so it would be cool if I were to befriend an animal. And I know that could just buy a dog, cat or bird but I don't really want to be friends with an animal that can just walk in on me while I'm on the toilet. But on the other hand taking care of lions and tigers would be really cool! Zoo keeping is a really unique job - taking care of just mentioned animals and other would awesome! Nevertheless whatever reason it was to be a zoo keeper; to create more relationships with animals, to take care of them, I would still be a zoo keeper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post