Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

board or bored games

I have decent board games in my closet, Mousetrap, Jenga, Snakes & Ladders - that's all I can remember (I don't play board games very often). But if I were to say which one were my favorite it would be Mousetrap. I would also recommend to play Mousetrap, though it's been 4 or 5 years since I have played that game and lost some of the game pieces, but it's still really fun! And why would I recommend this game to you? Well, it made some pretty beautiful memories of me and my parents, and it would be a decent bonding moment with them! THE END

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie,
    I see that you have been busy doing a few posts. I hope you have had a good Easter.
    I think I have played mouse trap once and from what I recall it was good fun. I like the game operation, to get some of the pieces out you need an extremely steady hand. You're right about the memories, board games certainly create memories, not always good. I can't say I have a good memory playing Monopoly, but that's another story.
    Anyway keep up the good work.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post