Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

life in lock down

Life in Lock down
_____________________________________________________

Lock down has its ups and downs. I can stay inside and sleep in but the downside of sleeping in and staying inside is that my social skills lower every minute, but sleeping in, there's no downside to that. I can start a new series on Netflix but always run out if things to watch, so that's when I turn to YouTube and start watching bloopers of the series I've been watching on Netflix. I'm going to list things now. The downsides are running out of food, getting bored every time I start a new series, the only people I interact with (other than my family) are other online UNO players, face the fact that my bike is gathering up dust in the garage, constantly having to charge things and always way to lazy to do anything. The upside is that I stay inside, I can get onto higher levels on TotM, sleeping in (again!), bonding more with my family, being able to chill out in front of the fireplace at times. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie
    Yes, there sure are many pros and cons about being in lockdown. I have to say, I have enjoyed sleeping in a little bit longer too (mind you, it never is much of a sleep in with a 3yr old in the house!) I have enjoyed walking everyday too. Maybe you should dust off that dust on your bike and go out and enjoy the sunshine..? I am sure you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post