Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

speech

For writing the teacher paired us up and we had to write comments/feedback on each others speech. Here is the feedback that I have gotten on my speech.

The lighter red highlight is what I added to my conclusion:

"There is no clear answer to this question because the way one would answer this question depends on what kind of person they are. For example, some people might find peace and happiness if they had enough discretionary income to do whatever they want. On the other hand, others might believe that there are more important things in life such as living in a safe location and having good relationships with friends and family members, but at the end of the day, the amount of money you have won’t matter. “Money is not everything in life. "Some believe no relationship is possible without money but no amount of money can buy love or happiness” Quote by Chitra Withane. Does money buy you happiness?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post