Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

My Inner Peace!

For the past two weeks in reading we have been learning about inner peace and what it means/looks to us, there are four types of inner peace: spiritual, social, physical, and mental. We had to make a digital or physical shape full of things that brought us peace, like reading a book or something. 


 










1. What does inner peace look like to you?

Inner peace is something that makes you calm and mellow, like zoning out and listening to music.

2. Describe what you have written/drawn.

I drew the beach, because whenever me and my family go there, it brings me peace,  and I also drew a tv and a book, I have also drawn 'me' listening to music and I have wrote down "Family".

3. Consider the 4 walls, which one are you most at peace with and which one do you need to work on?

I think I am most at peace with my spiritual health and I need to work on my physical health.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post