Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Top Team

Top Team
22.11.19

On the 22nd of November (Friday) the year 5, 6, 7 and 8's had the opportunity to do Top Team. And let me explain what it is, Top Team has all these very fun activities, for example, there were these two water activities that got me soaked. The rest was okay and a little too hard too explain, so I drew these (My top three)
Memory Pad
 

Use the catapult to throw it at your teammates so they can catch it!

Cover  the holes so water doesn't go through them


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post