Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Letter Writing Week 5.

Over the past few weeks, we have been learning to write formal and informal letters. Here is an example of a letter I wrote about a political event in New Zealand. 


Natalie Tobeza
123 whatever STREET
Christchurch, New Zealand, ST 123
(123) 000-0000
natalietobeza@what.ever
18th November 1931
Government
Mr. President, Government
123 who knows? St 
Wellington, New Zealand, ST 12345
Dear Government,
This protest is getting out of hand! Tonnes and tons of people are unemployed and irritated, sure, I may not be there to see this horrific protest but it is still making me frustrated! Please give back our jobs and let there be no more protests! 
Sincerely,

Natalie T.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post