Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Guess Which Fast Food Company Made a Gaming Console?

L4 Goal: Select from a wide range of genre when reading independently

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For reading we had to structure a blog post about the different articles we found on Kiwi Kids News. They all had to be in different genres, these are the article's I chose.

   1.  KFC Console - Interest Article

When I first saw this article I thought it was fake, and I thought it was desperate to try to get more money; But kudos to KFC for being innovative enough to create the first chicken-based console. The idea is a clever way to combine your love of grilled chicken, their fried chicken, and your favorite games. 

   2.  Darth Vader House - Real Estate

When I first saw this article I thought it was a really nice and pretty cool how you can buy the main antagonist of a very popular and famous movie series house!

   3.  Five people arrested for stealing Lady Gaga’s dogs - Crimes

I think this is actually kind of funny because, I mean, 5 people stealing the dog's of a celebrity. But as I'm reading through the article (and the comments) it's kind of sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post