Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

term 2 week 8; math

This week for numeracy I made a screencastify! I made the screencastify about how to round decimals to the nearest whole number! If you don't know what a decimal is then here is an example of one -> 124.9 or 312.3,  it doesn't have to be that exact pattern of numbers though.  Here is the link to the screencastify (there's no sound).

Question: Are you able to answer these decimals?
1. 573.8=?
2. 962.1=?
3. 76.4=?
4. 111.1=?
5. 6969.14623=?

Can you do it? 
(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post